A new year means a new beginning: new plans, new achievements, and new challenges. Have you thought of your resolutions this year?
These are ours:
1. Get rid of that annoying few pounds (oh yes, we are talking about the love handles).
2. Work out at least 3 times a week.
3. Gradually increase our daily step goal: at the moment we strive to take at least 10.000 steps per day, so 15000 will be our goal in 2016.
4. Try at least 5 new fitness routines.
In 2015, we've challenged ourselves with Bikram and Ashtanga yoga, had so much fun at Aeriel a.k.a. Swing yoga classes, discovered meditation and burnt at least 900 calories during Bounce Fit classes. But there are so many more amazing routines out there to try: Zumba, Pole dance, Tabata, Body combat, Capoeira, etc., and this is exactly what we will be doing in new fitness year.
5. Eat healthily. "How can you say no to a fresh, juicy wagyu beef burger with that side of golden french fries?" - you may ask. This is why we are going to try a new strategy: explore 3 healthy and tasty recipes every week. After all, healthy doesn't mean unenjoyable!
6. Read a new book every month.
7. Spend less time online (the toughest nut to crack, isn't it?)
8. Think positively and learn to find happiness in small things in life. Yes, easier said that done, that's why we are actually going to learn how to do it.
9. And last but certainly not least - dream more!
Of course, every person's list is different. But we bet that the vast majority of you has promised to become fitter and healthier in the new year! Whether you did or not we are here to motivate you to move your body in 2016!
Dates: 15 - 29 January 2016
1. Sign up at www.inkin.com
2. Connect your fitness tracker or app.
We support devices from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone, Misfit, Withings, Microsoft, iHealth, Lumo and The Moves app.
3. Share your commitment on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Tag 3 friends and inKin's official Twitter/ Instagram/ Facebook page. Use a hashtag #NewKin2016 (please make sure your post on Facebook is public).
The participant who meets the conditions above and reaches the highest number of steps will get the precious prize - a Fitbit Charge HR!
The winner will be announced on 31st January 2016.
So what are you waiting for? ;)
P.S. don't forget to wear your band and to sync it with your phone.